3. What Information Do We Collect And Use?
- Information You Provide: If you create any type of account, download application, or participate in certain activities on the Services, we may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to specifically identify, locate, or contact you, such as: your name (Username), email address, telephone number, Your nationality, date of birth, Your country / location you log in. (name of the commercial store and its branches, store location, social media accounts of the store.)You may also have the option of providing us with other information about yourself that may be associated with information that identifies you, such as, but not limited to, PayPal account information, ACH routing number and account number, retailer loyalty ID number, age or date of birth, gender, interests, product purchase information or receipts, zip code, and product or content preferences (including saved offers and content favorites).It will always be your decision whether to directly provide to us your personal information. In some cases, if you decline to share personal information with us, then we may not be able to provide you with certain Services, and you may not be eligible for certain promotions. For example, in order to use our Cash Back rewards, you must provide your retailer loyalty ID number and PayPal account information, in addition to other requirements. For information about how we handle user-submitted content, see Section 8.
- Your activity on the Services (such as pages viewed, searches performed, and features accessed);
- Operating system, web browser information, and device attributes;
- Inbound-referral and outbound websites;
- Your internet protocol (“IP”) address, from which we may infer your geographic location, and other information;
- How you interact with offers, advertisements and other content available on or through the Services, such as whether you scan or load an offer or Reward to your loyalty ID;
- The dates and times that you visited or used the Services, or requested certain services or transactions;
- Location information (see Location Services in Section 3.e below)
- Device or advertising identifier associated with your device.
- An identifier or personal information may be associated with the information collected using cookies and/or similar technologies. If you are accessing the Services from a mobile device, see Section 3.e for additional automatically collected information.
Device Information and Identifier. When you use our Services or install on your computer or telephone or other device our Reward scanning software or other applications, we may collect and store information about that device that helps us manage our products and services, deliver a more customized experience for you (including enabling the delivery of more advertising on and off our Sites), and detect and prevent fraud.
If you use the scan rewards feature, the device ID remains associated with this device even after uninstalling the app. This identifier is used primarily to prevent fraud.
If you use our Services on your device, we will create an identifier for your activity, and a persistent identifier will be associated with any device you authenticate using your phone number.
Cookies and Web Beacons. A cookie is generally a small text file that contains small amounts of information that is downloaded to your device when you visit a site, and then the cookie is sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes the cookie Additionally, we may store one or more cookies or other similar information on your device. By using Loyale application you agree that we can place different cookies on your device. The cookie is useful because it allows the website to recognize the user’s device.
These cookies can be removed, but each web browser is different. Please review your browser’s settings to learn how to manage your cookies.
Our Services may also use web beacons (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags), which are tiny graphics with unique identifiers that are placed in the code of a webpage or email.
These third parties include advertisers, service providers, advertising partners, affiliate-marketing networks and other companies with whom we partner to provide certain offers, promotions or features available on or through our Services or third-party properties, or to display advertising on the Services or third-party properties.
Further, such third parties may use information they directly collect from you in combination with information we provide (as described in Section 5) or information they collect from another source. In some cases where you provide the merchant or any other party with information about you or if your information is taken from another source, Loyale will not be able to access or control tracking technology from a third party.
- Information From Third PartiesWe may receive information from third parties (including service providers, the merchants, data partners and other business partners) about you, including personal information, cookies and other identifiers, information about in-store and online transactions, and demographic data. We may use this information to administer the applicable program or service, to offer you more personalized content and advertising (including by our customers and other third parties), and for the other purposes described in Section 4 below.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide Services to you.
- To administer the loyalty rewards program.
- To process your reward points.
- To communicate our latest offers to you.
- Operate, maintain, protect, improve, and optimize the Services and our other products and services.
- Communicate with you about loyalty card, advertisements, promotional offerings, and other content in the application.
- Process and facilitate Reward scanning, loading, and redemption activity.
- Payment of rewards.
- Manage and store shopping lists.
- Send you support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications;
- Detect and prevent fraud and other harmful activity;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Invite you to events and relevant opportunities;
- Monitor, measure, conduct analytics on, and improve marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns and efforts;
- Enable the distribution of promotions, marketing and advertising content;
- Aggregate information for different purposes, such as website traffic flow analysis, usage analysis, product development, market analysis, case studies, reports, insights, and marketing;
- For administrative purposes, such responding to your inquiries;
- Provide customer service;
- Comply with local, national and international laws;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and policies; and
5. When We Share Information
- We may share personal information and other information collected or obtained about you with our affiliates and Merchants that offer rewards and offers found in the application. In all cases, the affiliates and merchants will only be able to use the information as set forth in Section 4 above.
- We may work with other companies to operate, maintain and deliver the Services and the content, services and features available on and off the Services, including to provide personalized promotions, Rewards and advertisements, and to communicate with you by email, SMS text message, or push notification. In such circumstances, those companies will have access to the information needed, including personal information, to provide the applicable service, content or feature on our behalf, but they will not be permitted to use the information for any other purpose, except for the aggregation and other purposes set forth in Section 5.e. For instance, if you provide to us a merchant loyalty ID number in order to load an offer to your account, we will provide the merchant with the loyalty ID number and other information necessary to fulfill your load request. The merchant may then match this information with other information in its possession.
- We may share personal information with other companies with your consent or as part of a specific program or feature provided in partnership with a third party. If you choose to participate in such program or feature, we authorize those third parties to use your personal information. For example, we offer loyalty card on or through our Services that require you to fill out an advertiser survey in order to receive the loyalty card. If you choose to participate in the survey, then we will share the information you provide with the advertiser who provided the survey. You may also be given the option to sign up for promotional emails from a third party. In order to fulfill your request, we will provide your email address to the applicable third party, In the event of any breach by a third party of the data protection policy, Loyal shall disclaim liability.
- We may share your personal information with third parties to obtain associated information, including cookies and other identifiers that do not personally identify you, and for marketing on our behalf and to provide information about general use of our Services. also, we may permit our third-party service providers and vendors that collect personal information in connection with performing functions or providing Services on our behalf to aggregate that personal information (excluding personal information that specifically identifies an individual, or that can be used to contact or locate a specific individual) or de-identify that personal information, to improve their own products and services or for their internal business and research purposes and we may permit such third parties to share such aggregated or de-identified information publicly to provide information about their services. In such cases, the third party would be restricted from using your personal information for other purposes not associated with our Services.
- We may share cookies or other identifiers (such as a cryptographic hash of an email address, certain cookies, age, gender, household income, interests, zip code, state, loyalty card activation and redemption data, purchase data, and other automatically collected information) and inferences drawn from information we collect with third parties for advertising and promotional use. A third party may match such information with information you have previously provided to that party, or other information that party has obtained.
- We may aggregate personal information (excluding personal information that specifically identifies an individual, or that can be used to contact or locate a specific individual) or de-identify personal information, and share such aggregated or de-identified information with third parties; we may also share such aggregated or de-identified information publicly to provide information about general use of our Services. In addition, we may permit our third-party service providers and vendors that collect personal information in connection with performing functions or providing Services on our behalf to aggregate that personal information (excluding personal information that specifically identifies an individual, or that can be used to contact or locate a specific individual) or de-identify that personal information, to improve their own products and services or for their internal business and research purposes and we may permit such third parties to share such aggregated or de-identified information publicly to provide information about their services.
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. You will be notified by email or a prominent notice on our application of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- We may share information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with local, state, laws or to respond to a court order, judicial or other governmental subpoena or warrant, or in the event of bankruptcy proceedings.
- We also reserve the right to share information when we believe, in good faith, it is appropriate or necessary to protect us or the third parties we work with from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the Services, and to protect our rights, property, or safety and those of the third parties we work with
We don’t sell your personal data to third party, and we don’t share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information) with advertisers unless you give us specific permission. Instead, advertisers can tell us things like the kind of audience they want to see their ads, and we show those ads to people who may be interested. We provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads that help them understand how people are interacting with their content.
6. Your Choices
Please contact us to determine whether we control any personal information that is associated with your email address. If Loyale receives information about you from a third party, you will need to contact that third party directly to manage your information.
Application Accounts. If you registered a password-protected account with us, you may modify or correct your personal information and preferences at any time by logging into this account or by contacting us. We will respond to you as soon as practicable and within 48 days from the date you contact us. If there is personal information that we cannot fully modify or delete upon your request, we will provide you with any available options. Before we are able to modify or correct your personal information, you may be required to provide additional authentication to confirm your identity, which may include, but is not limited to, an SMS or text message. (For example, changing the date of birth is only after notifying Loyale by email.)
Emails. You can opt-out of receiving notification email alerts and other emails such as newsletters by following the instructions included in our emails to you. In addition, you can change your preferences for certain emails by logging into your account and going to “Email Settings” or “Alerts.”
Please note that if you opt out from all promotional emails, we may still send you transactional or administrative messages.
Interest-Based Advertising. Our advertising partners, vendors and other third parties may track your online activities and collect information for use in providing content and advertising tailored to your interests.
7. Registration via Third-Party Accounts and Social Media Sharing
You may be given the opportunity to register with us via third-party accounts such as Facebook. These services will authenticate your identity and may provide you the option to share certain information (such as, but not limited to, your name and email address) with us. We may store the information you provide us through such accounts and combine it with other information, including personal information. Disabling your Facebook or other such account may not terminate your account with us.
8. Community Forums/Blogs; User-Generated Content
We may offer features that allow users to post comments, recipes, photos, video and other user-generated content to public areas within the Services (“Community Forums”). By default, when you post content to a Community Forum, it is public. In addition, your account name and photo may be associated with the content, and if so, may be displayed publicly. Your user profile may also link to your public profile from a third-party account if you registered with us through Facebook or other such services. Please take special note that your user profile and any user-generated content that you post, including any personal information, are intended for public consumption, will be publicly accessible and will not be considered confidential. We may display user-generated content on our Services, including comments and recipes, and we or our users may share such content with third-party sites and services. To request removal of your personal information from any Community Forum, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
9. Our Commitment to Data Security
The Services may use various technical, organizational, physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information as required by applicable regulations.
Additional trusted security measures, will be used if you engage in financial transactions on our Services. We do not store your credit cards nor share their details with any third parties. (For merchants)
However, as no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or that unauthorized access or theft of data might not occur.
For features on our Services that require a login or password, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer or mobile device.
Use strong logins and passwords that are difficult to guess and change your logins and password periodically.
Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Please notify us immediately if you think your account or login or password has been compromised.
10. Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Loyale disclaims liability if the user has not reached the age of (18) eighteen
The Application is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, and any use or access of the Site by anyone under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
If we learn that personal information of a user under the age of 18 has been collected through the Services, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information or terminate his account in the application.
Redemption of points or rewards will be prohibited for requests submitted by members under 18 years of age until they turn 18 years old.
11. Your consent
12. Special Notice to Users Outside The King of Bahrain Regarding International Transfers
13. Contacting Us